Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day Zero Project

Well, I haven't posted in some time because life got too hard. I have moved since my last post and am now working from home. I am still married to the most wonderful man on earth and we and our three boys are happy little campers!

I have recently discovered the Day Zero Project. I have joined their online community and have set goals for myself. You can go to their website and create your own goals if you'd like here. I now have a list of 101 projects to complete as goals in 1001 days. I began the project on April 14, 2013 and my deadline to complete all 101 goals is January 10, 2016. That give me just under three years; so wish me luck!

Here is my list:

80 Private
 
I have only made small progress on the list, but not bad for being in it only 16 days now. :)
 
Stay tuned and I will keep you updated on each item on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You totally rock if you leave comments on my blog!

Search 2.0

Followers